Sunday, July 31

Sweat and Salty

Last night, I was determined to get up and run this morning.

I set my alarm for 7:30, because I was going to bed at a reasonable hour and figured it would be cool enough in the morning for a three-mile run.

I finally peeled out of bed at 10:30, got Baxter's running back pack out and set out on a run. We made it about a mile and a half before the heat was just too much. The second mile and a half was spent dripping with sweat at a mere walk.

...how many more times will it take before I actually get up and go when my alarm first goes off? My drowsy morning self shouldn't second guess my clear decision-making before bed. Staying positive...at least I still went out and followed through rather than made excuses about the heat and didn't go at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment