Wednesday, February 29

Sunny Morning Jog

Well, for those who do not know, my father became strangely ill about 2 weeks ago. I coincidentally quit my job just before he became sick, so I am available to help my mother with his recovery now that he's been released from the hospital.

This is a huge change in routine, and I am hoping that it will also mean a change in my exercise routine, which has been non-existent for the past few months.

This morning, I went on a short jog: 1.6 miles across town and back (the town my parents live in is less than 1 mile wide). Baxter came with me! And I didn't even bother to time myself. This is a good-faith effort for exercise, and I don't want to overwhelm myself.

It was a beautiful morning. And the edge of town is a picturesque rural landscape (I was going to say skyline, but that doesn't really qualify outside of the big city!).

No comments:

Post a Comment