Thursday, May 24

New Motivation

Well, I weighed in yesterday at 117.5 pounds! Half a pound below my final goal weight. So I am officially done with that low calorie-consumption diet! I so look forward to eating cheese again!

So, after weighing in, I never exercised. I guess I decided that a day off would be a good reward. I will continue to count calories, though, as the next challenge is to retrain my stomach to know what the new calorie plateau feels like (so that I don't under- or over-eat).

According to an online caloric intake calculator, for me to maintain my current weight with no exercise, I am able to eat 1500 calories per day. With my handy Calorie Count iphone app, I am able to use this 1500 as a starting point, and if I exercise on a particular day, it indicates that I have calories on top of my 1500 daily calories to consume. I think this will help motivate me to keep exercising, so that I can splurge a bit.

Today, I continued my strength training regimen with Power 90 disc 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment