Monday, June 27

Breathe In, Breathe Out

My neck finally feels back to normal, and after a busy weekend, I'm finally ready to do some strength training again.

Same routine as before. Even though I made a note to myself to increase weight or reps on some of the exercises for the next time, it has been a few days since I've strength trained, so I decided to do the same weights and reps as before to see if my previous conclusions were still the case. All are 15 reps and 2 sets unless otherwise noted:
  • Dumbbell Sumo Squat; 30 lbs
  • Straight Arm LAT Pulldown; 20 lbs
  • Push Up on Ball
  • Dumbbell Walking Lunge, Single Leg Balance, Dumbbell Lateral Raise; 5 lbs, 20 reps
    • Man, this makes me sweat!
  • Dumbbell Tricep Extension, Dead Bug Position; 5 lbs
  • Prone Ball Leg Curl
  • Dumbbell Bicep Curl, Wall Sit; 5 lbs
    • Still not challenging for the biceps. But thanks to the Pilates I did last week, my thighs are in need of a challenge too! So, next time, I plan to increase to 20 reps.
  • Side Lying Crunch on Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment