Wednesday, April 18

Before the Birds

This morning, my mom had to leave the house by 7:00am for her trip to Texas. Which means, I woke up at 4:45am (after getting a whopping 3 1/2 hours of sleep) to start a pot of coffee and queue up the Power 90 DVD. By 5:15, we were pumping iron with Tony Horton. I was careful to only do as many repetitions as were comfortable so as not to aggravate my neck and shoulder injury from yesterday.

After the strength training routine, I jumped on the treadmill and my mom on the elliptical for 30 minutes.

Today marks the start of week 2, so my mom and I weighed in to see how we are doing. I weighed in at 126.9 pounds. So, in the past week, I've lost 5 pounds. My mother also lost 5 1/2 pounds! We realize this is probably a lot of water weight, and will set our expectations a bit lower for next week's weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment