Sunday, April 29

Limited Time in Travel

Well, after a long day yesterday of being on the bus and burning the midnight oil out with Luke and friends, I still set my alarm for an early 6:00am wake-up time, because I wasn't sure how much exercise I would get in later in the afternoon. Our day was going to be packed with family events. Unfortunately, I kept hitting snooze...so, it wasn't until 6:30 that I finally rolled out of bed. And then, I was so tired that it took awhile to get changed, queue up my "Pilates for Dummies" DVD on Luke's laptop, and find a pilates mat. It was already 7:30, and I had only done 35 minutes of exercise, but I had to stop and get ready for the day.

Knowing that I may not even come back home before having to go back to the bus station, I packed my overnight bag back up, and threw a pair of tennis shoes in our car, so that I would have them handy in case time for a walk presented itself later in the day. ...It never did.

Regardless, I was able to stick to my healthy diet. For lunch, the entire family ate "Aidells chicken sausages." They come in a variety of flavors, ranging in calories from 160 to 200 per 3 ounces. Props to Ken for finding this healthy brat alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment