Monday, April 30

Multi-Purpose Bedroom

Well, despite all of the cold, rainy weather we've been having in Halstad, Minnesota, the sun came through with a winner of a day. I think the temperature rose above 70 degrees!

Unfortunately, I was not feeling well for the majority of the day. It probably has a lot to do with being on the bus so much over the weekend, and maybe the Starbucks spinach wrap I had this morning for breakfast... At around 4:30pm, after my mom had already been walking with Baxter for 20+ minutes, she came in and insisted I come walk with her, as it was such a gorgeous day outside.

We walked up and down every street in Halstad (running north-south). It took a full hour, and totalled 3-miles in distance.

Much later in the evening, we got around to our strength training with Tony Horton. Since my dad was watching a game on the tv in the living room, we did the routine in my basement apartment instead. See pictures of before and after of my bedroom to workout space above!

No comments:

Post a Comment