Tuesday, May 1

May Day! May Day!

So today, not so good a day. I had to drive and run around doing a lot of errands today, which affected when I was able to have a healthy snack or meal. So by the time I got around to being able to exercise, I was feeling zapped of energy and fairly uninspired to exercise. It was also getting dark out, so I couldn't simply walk outdoors with Baxter. I decided to walk on the treadmill for 60 minutes, while watching episodes saved in my Hulu queue to help pass the time. I still found myself looking down at the "minutes left" field on the treadmill and silently counting down the seconds whenever it was near a multiple of 10 (i.e. 40 minutes, 30 minutes, 20...).

Because it was such a light exercise day, and because I've been exercising later in the day (when I'd rather start the day with exercise), I plan to get up in the morning and do my exercises right away! Let's see how I do.

The one good thing that happened today was that I visited my Grandma in the midst of running errands and she commented on how I'm still losing weight! Thanks, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment