Saturday, April 14

Resistant to Resistance (Bands)


Well today, we walked our same 3-mile circuit from yesterday. It was a much nicer day, in fact, I dressed far too warm for it. At least I sweat a lot! After the 60-minute walk, we then did the 30-minute Power 90 Sculpt DVD. I felt much more accomplished at the end of the DVD today because I went into Fargo yesterday and bought some free weights at a used exercise equipment store. Two days ago, I had to use resistance bands during the Power 90 exercise DVD, and even though Tony Horton says the resistance bands are still a good tool (although very different from the free weights), I think I get a better workout from the free weights.

At left are pictures we took today for reference. Although it's already Day 4, I'm counting on there being a notable difference in the coming months to these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment