Friday, May 4

Interruptions

I leave for the cities this afternoon! And since the last thing I will want to do is exercise when I get there, I needed to get all of my exercising done before I leave...

Because I woke up a little earlier than usual, I ate a small breakfast, so I decided to wait about 30 minutes before doing my Power 90 strength training so that I wouldn't get a cramp or something. The phone kept ringing and interrupting my workout, so, the routine took about twice as long as usual, which meant that if I wanted to do a full 90 minutes of exercise today, then I would be cutting it a little close.

So, I resolved to do 60 total minutes of exercise, especially since I put in a long and hard workout just yesterday. Immediately after (finally) completing Power 90, I went on a walk outside, by myself. I didn't want Baxter slowing me down, and my mom was busy working in her garden. As long as I walked way out to the edge of town, I checked up on one of my Dad's wheat fields (at left). The second photo is the road I walked out to the wheat field. If you can't make out the sign, it says "Pavement Ends."

Now, I'm hopping in the shower before packing up my car and hitting the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment