Sunday, June 19

Bounce Back

For those of you who do not follow my boring "Flash Food" blog (really, you're not missing out on anything), then know that I was really sick Thursday night. The cause has yet to be determined. But as a result, I decided to give my body a break on Friday and Saturday.

Today, I got back to strength training. Same routine as before, only this time I did push ups on a ball instead of just regular push ups. All are 15 reps and 2 sets unless otherwise noted:
  • Dumbbell Sumo Squat; 30 lbs
  • Straight Arm LAT Pulldown; 20 lbs
  • Push Up on Ball
  • Dumbbell Walking Lunge, Single Leg Balance, Dumbbell Lateral Raise; 5 lbs, 20 reps
  • Dumbbell Tricep Extension, Dead Bug Position; 5 lbs
  • Prone Ball Leg Curl
    • I did these correctly this time. I even called my former trainer to be certain.
  • Dumbbell Bicep Curl, Wall Sit; 5 lbs
    • Although torture for my thighs, not very challenging for the biceps. Thinking about increasing reps or finding heavier dumbbells (not the best selection in our fitness room)
  • Side Lying Crunch on Ball
At right are some pictures of me doing the push ups and the side lying crunch on ball. Thank you, Luke, for taking these! The side lying crunch looks way harder than it actually is.




2 comments: