Wednesday, June 15

Dumbbells, Curls, and Squats - Oh my!

Strength training today!

This is what I did. All are 15 reps and 2 sets unless otherwise noted.
  • Dumbbell Sumo Squat; 30 lbs
  • Straight Arm LAT Pulldown; 20 lbs
  • Regular Push Ups
    • Luke watched me do these. I don't think he believed I could!
  • Dumbbell Walking Lunge, Single Leg Balance, Dumbbell Lateral Raise; 5 lbs, 20 reps
  • Dumbbell Tricep Extension, Dead Bug Position; 5 lbs
  • Prone Ball Leg Curl
    • I think I did these wrong...and it didn't help that Baxter kept sniffing my arm pits.
  • Dumbbell Bicep Curl, Wall Sit; 5 lbs
  • Side Lying Crunch on Ball
    • Instead of my lower leg being in front, I had it in back for the first set. Did not feel right!

Sweating hard and feeling good!

2 comments:

  1. not only is it impressive that you did all of that, but that you also know the names of all of those moves! nice going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I had a really good trainer!
    http://fitnesswithsentz.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete