Sunday, August 21

Pilates

So, I didn't exercise at all last week. Early Monday morning, at around 4:00am, Luke wakes me up. He was having a pain in his abdomen before going to bed the night before, and he was concerned that the shooting pain that woke him up Monday morning was apendicitis. So, we went to the Emergency Room. Long story short, the testing results were inconclusive.

We got back home in time for me to start work (I had to start training a new employee). So, needless to say, I was pretty exhausted for the rest of the day...and the next day, and the next day. I honestly can't remember what my excuse was for the rest of the week...probably just the feeling of defeat.

Because of all of the stressors in my life...school, work, and my board responsibilities, Luke insisted on gifting me a massage at a nearby spa yesterday. It was amazing! Even though my muscles are looser, I'm also in quite a bit of pain from it though. So, instead of running this morning, I did Pilates. I'm feeling great!

Now...Luke is wanting to know if I'm up for a short run.

No comments:

Post a Comment